Some transactions occur on a regular basis. The Scheduler in Money is designed to conveniently display your upcoming transactions in a weekly or monthly calendar view, with effortless confirmation.
You can see and manage a list of existing transactions, as well as schedule new transactions in the Scheduler. Access it from the Overview.
A scheduled transaction contains information to tell Money when and how often to generate the recurring transaction. When it is due, it will appear in the workspace of the scheduler and the transaction’s account. To confirm the transaction, tap the Pay button in the workspace.
Money supports the following frequencies for recurring transactions:
- One time
- Every 2 weeks
- Every 4 weeks
- Every 2 months
- Every quarter
- Every 6 months
Create new scheduled transaction
- Tap Scheduler in Overview;
- Tap Add Transaction;
- Enter the usual transaction-related information (payee, amount, category, notes, tags, etc.);
- Select transaction’s date and its frequency.
Note: a scheduler can also work with recurring transfers from one account to another. To schedule a transfer, create a scheduled transaction regularly but select account to “Transfer To” or “Transfer From” in the category selection field.
Delete scheduled transaction
- Find the scheduled transaction you intend to delete in an account or in the scheduler;
- Tap the transaction, tap Edit, then tap Delete Transaction;
- Money will ask if you want to delete a single payment or the current and all future payments. Select the intended option.