Money is a powerful tool to oversee finances – personal, family, and business, record transactions, and keep on track of financial goals. This is made possible with Money’s powerful features presented with a sleek user-interface.
Money is a free download to allow users to test the features and see if Money is right for them. The free version allows using all of Money’s functionality but is limited to 100 transactions. The transaction limit is removed by subscribing to Money Premium which also contains Direct Downloads – this can be managed in Preferences > Premium.
Money incorporates six of the most common account types: Bank, Cash, Credit Card, Loan, Asset, and Investment.
Money allows users to connect to more than 32,000 financial institutions across 57 countries for automatic transaction data downloads (requires subscription).
Money supports Shared Accounts that can be maintained by multiple users and changes will be synced via iCloud in real-time (requires Money 7.0 or later on all devices).
The user interface in Money is designed to be easily readable, conveniently usable, and elements are presented in a consistent manner for intuitive usage.
Money user-interface consists of three main elements:
- Overview. Contains a quick-access dashboard with budget, scheduler, reports, list of accounts and groups.
- Workspace. Displays a list of transactions, a report, a budget, etc., depending on the selection in the Overview.
- Information. Contains more details about a specific item from the workspace, allows data entry and editing, actions for scheduled transactions. Accessed by tapping a selected item in the workspace.
- Search field. Used to quickly find items by payee, category, tag, account, note, status, date. Available in account and All Transactions views.
- Add button. Used to add new transactions.
Additional user-interface elements: