Edit Themes & Illustrations
After you open a theme or layout in Keynote, you can do any of the following:
- Type or paste your own text, add and remove text boxes, and change the fonts.
- Replace the stock images with your own photos by selecting Format > Image > Replace.
- Change the size, position, and color of any element, including the text boxes, images, and shapes.
After you open an item from Elements for Keynote or Graphic Styles, you can copy a selected illustration and paste it into your Keynote slideshow.
The illustrations included in Elements for Keynote or Graphic Styles come in one of two formats:
- Keynote’s native shapes, which you can edit in Format > Style. Most of them are grouped for easier copying, and you can ungroup them by tapping once and selecting Ungroup.
- PNG images, which you can arrange in Format > Image.
The image resolution is suitable for printing. All images feature a transparent background so that you can place them on top of backgrounds of your choice.
Clipart Prime images come in the PNG format, and you can select Open > Copy to copy the images and paste them in your document. The image resolution is suitable for printing.