Browse, Purchase & Save
After you download the Toolbox for Keynote app and open it, you will see the home screen with the banners representing the eight product sets:
- Inspiration Set
- Business Mix Set
- Stationery Set
- Corporate Style Packs
- Infographics for Pages
- Elements for Pages
- Jumsoft Clipart
- Graphic Styles for Pages
To view the contents of each product set, tap on its banner in the home screen. Use the filters at the top of the window to view all, new, favorite, or purchased items. Tap the Search icon to search all items by name or other keyword. You will get search suggestions as you type.
Once you have selected a product set, do any of the following:
- Scroll down to browse through the entire range of designs.
- Use the drop-down list of categories for a shortcut to a specific category.
- Use the filters at the top of the window to view all, new, or favorite items.
- Use the Search field at the top right-hand corner of the window to search all items by name or other keyword. You will get search suggestions as you type.
- Tap the thumbnail of a selected design to view its full-size samples.
- Mark a design as favorite by tapping the heart symbol at the top of the sample window.
To buy a single item, category, or product set:
- Tap the price button. This will activate the Buy Template button.
- Tap the Buy Template button, and you’ll be asked to confirm your purchase by entering your Apple ID and password.
To buy the full Toolbox for Pages bundle, tap the price button at the top right-hand corner of the home screen. The bundle price includes all seven product sets.
The first item in each product category is available free of charge. All free items are displayed in the Purchased section, together with all items you have bought.
After you purchase anything, whether it is a single item or the full bundle, it will be downloaded into the application automatically.
Open & Save
Once you have purchased an item, click the Open button and select Open In. You will be suggested to open it in Pages, except for Jumsoft Clipart images, which you should simply copy and paste.
For templates, Pages will ask if you want to save the template in the chooser.