Edit Templates & Illustrations
After you open a template in Pages, you can do any of the following:
- Type or paste your own text, add and remove text boxes, and change the fonts.
- Replace the stock images with your own photos by selecting Format > Image > Replace.
- Change the size and position of any element, including the text boxes, images, and shapes.
- Change the colors of the shapes.
The templates are available in both ISO and US paper sizing standards. Whenever you start a new document, Pages will set the default standard according to your current system localization (Settings > General > Language & Region > Region).
After you open an item from Elements for Pages or Graphic Styles, you can copy a selected illustration and paste it into your Pages document.
The illustrations included in Elements for Pages or Graphic Styles come in one of two formats:
- Pages’ native shapes, which you can edit in Format > Style. Most of them are grouped for easier copying, and you can ungroup them by tapping once and selecting Ungroup.
- PNG images, which you can arrange in Format > Image.
The image resolution is suitable for printing. All images feature a transparent background so that you can place them on top of backgrounds of your choice.
Jumsoft Clipart images come in the PDF format, and you can select Open > Copy to copy the images and paste them in your document. The image resolution is suitable for printing.