Browse, Purchase & Save
After you download the Toolbox for Keynote application and open it, you will see the home window with banners representing the six product sets:
- Themes for Keynote
- Layouts for Keynote
- Graphic Styles
- Elements for Keynote
- Clipart Prime
To view the contents of each product set, click on its banner in the home window. You can also scroll down the home window to browse through new, popular, favorite, and purchased items.
Once you have selected a product set, do any of the following:
- Scroll down to browse through the entire range of designs.
- Use the drop-down list of categories for a shortcut to a specific category (except for Themes and Layouts for Keynote, which have no separate categories).
- Use the filters at the top of the window to view all, new, favorite, or purchased items.
- Use the Search field at the top right-hand corner of the window to search all items by name or other keyword. You will get search suggestions as you type.
- Use the Search field at the top right-hand corner to look for specific items.
- Click on the thumbnail of a selected design or press the Space key to view its full-size samples.
- Mark a design as favorite by clicking the heart symbol at the top of the sample window.
To buy a single item, category, or product set:
- Click on the price button. This will activate the Buy Template button.
- Click the Buy Template button, and you’ll be asked to confirm your purchase by entering your Apple ID and password.
To buy the full Toolbox for Keynote bundle, click the price button at the top left-hand corner. The bundle price includes all six product sets.
The first item in each product category is available free of charge. All free items are displayed in the Purchased section, together with all items you have bought.
After you purchase anything, whether it is a single item or the full bundle, it will be downloaded into the application automatically.
NB: If you have a slow or unstable internet connection, you may want to disable the automatic download feature, especially in case of a large download. To do that, select Store > Disable Automatic Downloads. Then, you can break down the large download into smaller chunks by downloading selected product sets or categories individually.
Open & Save
Once you have purchased an item, click the Open button to open it in Keynote (or in your default preview application for the Clipart Prime images). For themes and layouts, Keynote will ask if you want to save the theme in the chooser.
To save an item in Finder:
- Right-click on its thumbnail and select Save To.
- Select a location where you want to save the item and press Save.
You can also drag individual items and product sets and drop them in Finder or on your Desktop.