Edit Templates & Illustrations
After you open a template in Word, PowerPoint, or Excel, you can do any of the following:
- Type or paste your own text, add and remove text boxes, and change the fonts.
- Drag your photos or pictures onto image placeholders to replace the stock images.
- Change the size and position of any element, including the text boxes, images, and shapes.
- Change the colors of the shapes.
After you open an item from Infographics, Elements, or Graphic Styles, you can copy a selected illustration and paste it into your Word or PowerPoint document.
The illustrations included in Infographics, Elements or Graphic Styles come in one of two formats:
- Shapes, which you can edit fully in Format > Shape Styles. Most of them are grouped for easier copying, and you can ungroup them by selecting Arrange > Ungroup.
- PNG images, which you can arrange in Format Picture. To make adjustments, select the image, go to Format Picture > Adjust, and choose the relevant parameters.
The image resolution is suitable for printing. All images feature a transparent background so that you can place them on top of backgrounds of your choice.
Jumsoft Clipart and Clipart Prime images will be opened in your default preview application. Afterwards, you can do any of the following:
- Copy the image from the preview application and paste it into your slideshow.
- Print files with the images, as the resolution is suitable for printing.
- Clipart Prime images come in the PNG format, so you can use Format Picture > Adjust to change the image parameters.
- Jumsoft Clipart images come in the PDF format. You can rasterize images by exporting them to a selected format in the preview application.