Browse, Purchase & Save
After you download the Toolbox for MS Office application and open it, you will see the home window with the banners representing all product sets:
- Themes for PowerPoint
- Layouts for PowerPoint
- Infographics for PowerPoint
- Graphic Styles for PowerPoint
- Elements for PowerPoint
- Clipart Prime
- Inspiration Set
- Business Mix Set
- Stationery Set
- Corporate Style Packs
- Infographics for Word
- Elements for Word
- Jumsoft Clipart
- Graphic Styles for Word
- Templates for Excel
To view the contents of each product set, click on its banner in the home window. You can also scroll down the home window to browse through new, popular, favorite, and purchased items.
Once you have selected a product set, do any of the following:
- Scroll down to browse through the entire range of designs.
- Use the drop-down list of categories for a shortcut to a specific category (if available).
- Use the filters at the top of the window to view all, new, favorite, or purchased items.
- Use the Search field at the top right-hand corner of the window to search all items by name or other keyword. You will get search suggestions as you type.
- Click on the thumbnail of a selected design or press the Space key to view its full-size samples.
- Mark a design as favorite by clicking the heart symbol at the top of the sample window.
To buy a single item, category, or product set:
- Click on the price button. This will activate the Buy Template button.
- Click the Buy Template button, and you’ll be asked to confirm your purchase by entering your Apple ID and password.
To buy the full Toolbox for MS Office bundle, click the price button at the top left-hand corner. The bundle price includes all six product sets.
The first item in each product category is available free of charge. All free items are displayed in the Purchased section, together with all items you have bought.
After you purchase anything, whether it is a single item or the full bundle, it will be downloaded into the application automatically.
NB: If you have a slow or unstable internet connection, you may want to disable the automatic download feature, especially in case of a large download. To do that, select Store > Disable Automatic Downloads. Then, you can break down the large download into smaller chunks by downloading selected product sets or categories individually.
Open & Save
Once you have downloaded an item, click the Open button to open it in Word, PowerPoint, or Excel (or in your default preview application for the Jumsoft Clipart and Clipart Prime images).
To save an item in the document gallery of Word, PowerPoint, or Excel:
- Open the item.
- Select File > Save As > Word/PowerPoint/Excel Template.
- The application will select the appropriate location automatically.
To save an item in Finder:
- Right-click on its thumbnail and select Save To.
- Select a location where you want to save the item and press Save.
You can also drag individual items and product sets and drop them in Finder or on your Desktop.
Toolbox for MS Office is regularly updated with new items, which automatically appear in the New section.